Our Graphic Design Process
- We will meet with you to discuss your design goals and to understand your vision. Don't have a vision? Not a problem. We are experts at devising graphical communication. We'll guide you through the process step by step.
- We will have you fill out a questionnaire that will better help us understand your needs.
- We will review the questionnaire with you and devise a plan of attack.
- We will deliver a first phase of sketches and rough concepts to get an idea of what you like.
- Once you choose a concept, then we will start to refine that concept.
- We will make a few more passes at the refinement process until we have something that exactly matches your vision.
- The graphical design will be sliced into HTML and is then handed off to our programmers who will use it to make a template for your site.
A Graphic Design Example: The Keene Systems Website
So, how did we construct this site anyway? Below you will see the iterations we went through in the construction of the Keene Systems website. Click on any image to see the full size version of the image.
Step 1: Develop a few rough concepts