Our Graphic Design Process
Good business communication first starts with good graphic design. And good design starts with good communication with our design staff to understand your goals, vision and your target audience. It may seem overwhelming at first but like all complex creative endeavors, it’s a process. We have a proven systematic graphic design process that produces exceptional results.
1. We meet with you to discuss your design goals and to understand your vision. Don't have a vision? Not a problem. We are experts at devising graphical communication. We'll guide you through the process step by step.
2. We have you fill out a questionnaire that will better help us understand your needs.
3. We review the questionnaire with you and devise a plan of attack.
4. We deliver a first phase of sketches and rough concepts to get an idea of what you like.
5. Once you choose a rough concept, then we start to refine that concept.
6. We will make a few more passes at the refinement process until we have something that exactly matches your vision.
7. The final graphical design will be sliced into HTML & images and is then handed off to our programmers who will use it to make a template or a skin for your site. A Graphic Design Example: The Keene Systems Website (previous version) Below you will see the iterations we went through in the construction of the Keene Systems website. Click on any image to see the full size version of the image.
Step 1: Develop a few rough concepts. Note: click on images to see larger version
Step 2: Choose a concept and refine it
Step 3: Put the final touches on the final design.
Step 4: Slice the image and produce HTML, then create a .Net template. Then we added content written by our copywriter and the site was done. Mission accomplished!
We'd love to do the same for your website, give us a call today and we'll discuss your needs.